Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

This Christmas was as all Christmases have been... and that's how I like it. It started Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Rogers' house for dinner and a nativity scene performed by the grandkids. Kara was Mary, Andrew was Joseph, Rachel was the angel, Kristy and Kaylee were Shepherds and James was Samuel the Nephite (during his part Aunt J decided to make it as authentic as we could and began to throw stuff at him while he was doing his part... it was pretty funny! Go James!). The kids did a great job doing the nativity. Good job to mom for putting it all together and conducting the music and to Amy for being the stage manager After dinner and the nativity we all were able to eat some yummy desserts courtesy of Grandma and Uncle L, play games with cousins and get our loot from our mittens (way to be healthy this year!!!). All in all, it was a good Christmas even though we missed Connecticut brother and sister-in-law and cute baby J, and Brigham brother and sister-in-law and monkey. Even though the crowd was small it was still as good as it gets. Who would pass up hanging with the family during the Christmas season?



Cute Cute kids!


Andrew, Kara, and Kaylee




Kara doing her Kissy face
Me and my favorite boyI promise I'm not pinching him!!! When I showed this picture to everyone they all asked "what are you doing to him?" Absoulutley nothing!! He's just being Andrew and pulling a face. hehe


Here's Kristy in her new footsie PJ's. Now she'll be all warm and fuzzy in the freezer... I mean basement.




I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Amen

No comments: