Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My new desk

Last week we moved into our new office in Orem... finally! We still don't have all the furniture needed and I'd asked Dr. Crump for a new desk for my office. Last night I got a text from the girls at the office telling me that I got a desk and Jen had just finished putting it together. I was so excited that I finally got a desk and all day at work today I was excited to stop in to the new office (because I've been in our Saratoga office all week) to see my desk. When I walked in to my office this is what I saw... My NEW DESK.... WOo HOo!





Hopefully I get the real one soon....

On a better furniture note, I bought a new T.V. stand for when I move to the basement of my apartment. I got it for a killer deal at Target, courtesy of a distracted or not very observant employee. I like it a lot. If anyone sees a coffee table that would match this please let me know.

3 comments:

Marla said...

What a great desk?!? I bet that made your day.

Wes and Amy Larsen said...

What's wrong with it?

R Fitz said...

Hmmm! I would think they'd be worried about the liability of such a fancy desk! Hope it was just a joke for you!