I have done a lot of moving in the last couple of weeks. First move was to our new office in Orem. It is super nice! It's probably 3 times bigger than our old office which is awesome because I actually have space to work without being in anyones way. I also have my own office... well I share with our office manager Kareen who goes between both clinics. In a previous post I introduced my new desk... well here's a better one!
I also just moved into the basement of my apartment... so I now have a little more space and my own bathroom! Yay! I'll post pictures of my new place as soon as I get everything put away. Yay for space!
3 comments:
Look how nice and clean that desk is! Does it really look that way often?
This should be a little safer than the last "desk"!!!
I make sure it's all nice and tidy before I leave for the day
Post a Comment