Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guess What?!

I'm back... well at least for now. I just thought I would sit down and update all the recent changes in my life.


1st- I quit the job that I have been at for the last 5 years AND I got a new job here



My official title is A/R representative. Basically I am working on Radiology claims for Medicare and Medicare related insurances. I am getting along really well with all of my coworkers and there is not a day that goes by where we don't laugh our guts out.



2nd- I paid off my car!!! Woo hoo!


(Obviously this picture was not taken today) One of the reasons I paid it off early is so I could buy one of these



3rd- Yep, thats right! I bought a house!!! It is in north Lehi just east of the freeway from Thanksgiving Point. It's kinda weird being a homeowner but kinda cool at the same time. Here are some more pictures.





4th- I just got home from a Cruise to Mexico! It was totally awesome! I loved being able to take 2 naps a day if I wanted to. We went on fun excursions like going on a culinary tour, a sunset horseback ride and dinner with local entertainment, and a super awesome canyon canopy tour which included a sweet zip-line course, a rope bridge, rock climbing, and rapelling. It was so much fun!! We also met some fun new friends who we played mini golf and ate icecream with. I didn't take many pictures but I'll post pics of a few things.

SO YEAH HOLY SMOKES I'M TOTALLY A STINKIN GROWNUP! WEIRD I KNOW BUT YEAH. Hope you all enjoyed the update!





2 comments:

haley said...

Wow! Jenny, look at you! You've got a lot going for you! I'm happy for you with all your wonderful happenin' news.

Janeal said...

Looks like you had fun! And I love your house!