Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Summer Part 1ish

I have had a vacation and work filled summer. The vacations are more fun though. So here are some pictures from my summer in Nauvoo, Lake Powell and other family adventures. The nauvoo trip is backwards so yeah, we did Mount Rushmore on the way home.



























The street where Grandma and Grandpa live (Partridge Street?) That brick house behind the trees is their apartment






Grandma and Grandpa fed us some yummy food while we were there.







Kaylee and Kara in the Parade.

At Mapleton's 24th of July Parade. The firetrucks were really loud.
My Birthday present from Heavenly Father. One of the most beautiful sunrises ever at Lake Powell.

Me and my friend Jenn at Lake Powell


I even crossed the wake this time! Go mE!

An extremely narrow canyon in West Canyon. I'm pretty sure I had an anxiety attack because of the narrowness and deep water.





Playing on the waverunners in the tour boat waves

Lake Powell Sunset

3 comments:

russia boy said...

What a great summer! Love the pics.

Stephanie said...

Cute pics!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures