Friday, October 9, 2009

More Fun Pictures



Janeal was going into Grand Piano withdrawls so she had to play fun songs while they were at our house for General Conference.

Cute Anna
Kelly and I went to Park City to do the Alpine Slide to fulfill my birthday tradition.

Pretty fall foliage. I love the Fall!!! I think that is one of the reasons I've made a birthday tradition to go to Park City because the colors are starting to change

Kelly strikes a pose while walking on the path to the slide



Gettin' ready. Kelly was nervous because the last time she did this was when she was a wee one.




After the slide we went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to eat some yummy caramel apples.

I tried to make a Chocolate Pumpkin tart and it didn't work very well so I decided to take it out on Kristy....heehee

1 comment:

Kristy L. Rogers said...

Yeah, thanks for attacking my face! I want that as a profile pic!!!